2010年12月7日星期二

I still occupy and do"leaf maple Sa fib


each, each have an advantage.Xie Yves Saint Laurent Yu Xin at this time is real of have no language, yes?Oneself asks others for help a house, will the somebody else promise?That didn,t take a somebody else to be to return to matter too much as well.Leaf is maple sees Xie Yu Xin wrinkle up eyebrows and be placed in embarrassed medium, leaf is maple is also ashamed to continue the research bottom go and once turned Miu Miu Shoes a topic to ask a way on this problem"do you seek me what is up?"Thank rain Xin to see the affair that leaf is maple don,t mention Li Tian, also cross-examine oneself of purpose, embarrassed later on of delight, let to thank rain Xin to resume former expression, but still keep using to beg humbly the words of sort to say"can you really cure my grandpa is disease?Could you save my grandpa?"Thank the purpose of rain Xin and the guess of leaf is maple to agree without previous consultation, leaf maple wry smile for a while, dark way"the trouble still came!"Immediately after say later on" is all exaggeration in what I said in the hospital, your Yves Saint Laurent grandpa what disease don,t I know?How can I cure?Hospital all can,t, say nothing of me, have no another affair you return to, I still occupy and do"leaf maple Sa fib, evil evilly stare at to lie at Li Tian on the ground at the same time..."You...You fool me!Can you definitely save my grandpa to right?You save my grandpa, good?"Thank rain Xin not to believe the words of leaf is maple, she has a kind of intuition, oneself is grandpa is disease leaf is maple can definitely cure well and probably this is the woman special sixth sense!"Is not that I don,t save, but I am also incapable for the dint" leaf is maple is to eat steelyard Tuo iron heart, determinedly don,t cure illness for Xie Yu Xin is grandpa, because that will bring oneself otiose bother, who again hope to bother to glue a body?"Blare!Do you fool me to right?"Thanking rain Xin to start having muscular spasms is really a chemisette three greatly and extremely recruit, on crying two to make three to commit suicide by hanging, the woman really has just."I don,t think that again this problem ascends a discussion, there is no another affair, you return to!Can probably spending some time find out a doctor who cure your grandpa?If you don,t return to, the bloody condition of a short while, you don,t fear!"Leaf is maple speaks slowly a way, and returns Chuai a feet just wanted to climb of Li Tian.If Li Tian hears leaf is maple, just pleased the heart leading is again ice-cold, like

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页